Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nice Moves Cash!



Nice work Cash! It seems to me like the yanks are going for it!

We basicially stole Marte and X-man from the pirates and Farnsworthless will not come through in a big spot anyway so he can go screw. Pudge is gonna love the spotlight of NY and will probably rip it for the next 2 months!

Melancon just got promoted to AAA and ripped it in his debut last night. 2 scoreless 19 pitches, 15 of which were strikes. He could be the answer come Sept. I have been saying it all year and hopefully I do not mush him.

IPK is dealing down in Scranton......Hughes is working his way back......Wang got his cast off......Sui started hitting off a tee and reported no pain.....and some dude named Pavano is throwing down in Tampa.

Despite all the injuries, the Yanks aren't mailing it in. I love it!

UHGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believе thiѕ is an excellent site.

I stumbledupon іt ;) I will comе back onϲe
agaіn siոce I book-marked іt. Money and freedom iѕ
tthe bdst ѡay to change, mаy yoս bee rich anԀ continue tо help
oter people.

ʟook into my web page ... Maigrir rapidement