Monday, June 16, 2008

BOOYA!





It's gonna be a fun couple of days in mid-july! Quote me on this.....I am going to accomplish 2 things I have yet to do in the stadium:

1. Sit in the left field bleachers: (All-Star Game seats - Left Field Bleachers Section 57) I am pretty amped to sit out there for the first time and see what its all about. Non-Alcohol.....No Worries, we will just get banged up at Billy's before the game.

2. Catch or Get a ball: We had seats near the visiting dugout years ago and I asked that piece of Sh*t Pudge Rodriguez for a ball and he laughed at me. Another time, I was in the right-field bleachers and came close. Another year at old-timers day we went in late b/c we were tailgaing in the parking lot and when we got in, the guys next to us said a ball hit my seat!

I don't care what I have to do, I WILL get a ball during the workout day/homerun derby.

No comments: